Fall Semester 2007
Students should meet with advisors to verify eligibility for graduation.
Students should apply to graduate using Banner Web by March 31.
Once at this location, do the following:
- Type in ID and password
- Select “Academic Services/Registrar”
- Select “Graduation and Commencement Menu”
- Select “Degree and Diploma Application”
- Print verification
Applying for a degree allows a student's name to appear in the Commencement program.
April 8, 2008
Attend “Grad Finale” event to purchase Commencement items, meet with members of the Bursar/Student Accounts, Alumni Affairs, Graduate Studies, Financial Aid and Career Services Offices. Items to consider purchasing:
- Cap and gown
- Class ring
- Diploma cover
- Diploma frame
- Personalized graduation announcements
- Watercolor prints of the campus
Students unable to attend the Grad Finale may view and purchase Commencement-related items online at the College Store. The College Store is open on Mondays and Thursdays until 7 p.m. to assist graduate students with Commencement purchases.
1. Check e-mail account, the Graduate Studies Newsletter, postal mail, flyers on campus and radio announcements frequently for the latest Commencement news.
2. Clear up any outstanding obligations (holds) with the College, such as Library fees, parking tickets, etc.
May 12-16, 2008
Students who miss the filing deadline to register for Commencement must immediately go to the college store.
A diploma can not be issued unless all obligations are cleared.
May 16, 2008
Arrive for ceremony in gown by 6 p.m. at the Park Center Corey Gymnasium. The four corners of the gymnasium will be marked designating where academic programs will line up. Please pay close attention to the signage and the detailed instructions given to you as you check in.